Week #6: Lead Follow Up
What is your definition of a lead?
- You have to define what a good lead is to you
- A lead is a person that is buying or selling within ___ days
- The key to lead follow up is being fanatical about your how often you contact them.
- The better we become at prospecting and lead follow up – The fewer leads we will need.
- You will have stronger conversion ratios as your leads you are working with will be truly motivated leads.
- The key to a great lead depends on their motivation. You cannot manufacture motivation (you cannot talk someone into being motivated). Move on to find the ones that are motivated.
- Each week take a look at all of the leads you have and assess how many will sign a contract within ___ days?
- Leads is a numbers game – You will churn leads on a regular basis
- Leads have no actual value — But appointments and contracts do
What’s the ideal Lead Follow Up system?
- 3×5 cards
- Name address, phone number, email address
- Top — seller or buyer
- Bottom – date lead acquired
- Script: Hi Mr/Mrs Seller do you still have to buy or sell?
- Call all your leads and ask them for an appointment
- Anyone not doing business within ___ days, throw them away
- You’re going to feel good…
- You’re probably going to have to do some more prospecting